It is all about the well-being of our heroes, the kitties.
Please can you all read the following rules and ensure you adhere to them. Safety First!!
Upon entry to the Crazy Cat Cafe you will be checked in by a staff member. You will need to read the basic rules and sign in before you can enter the Cat Lounge. Everyone is required to sign in due to regulations, by doing this you will accept all liability for injury or damage to person/persons or property. For anyone 12 and under, a parent or guardian will need to sign for them please. Children 12 and under cannot be in the Cat Lounge alone, they MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT please.
- Your hands will need to be washed upon entry of the Cat Lounge at the hand wash basin provided in the Cat Lounge.
- Cats don’t like yelling or aggression, so please play gently with them.
- Do not chase, pull tails or force a cat to be picked up if it doesn’t want too. If the cat goes to it’s private room, please leave it alone, as they want to rest. If you do any of the listed, you will immediately be asked to leave and will not be refunded.
- Anyone found hurting the cats, being disruptive or not following our basic rules, will be asked to leave immediately and will not get a refund.
- Adult guests are welcome to pick up the cats, at their own risk. We ask is if the cat looks like it doesn’t want to be picked up, that you leave it be and find a different cat to cuddle.
- Children 12 and under, please do not pick up or carry the cats.
- Please DO NOT feed any food items to the cats.
- No flash photography, this hurts the cats eyes.
- You can take food that you purchase from the Crazy Cat Cafe into the Cat Lounge, no other food or drinks can be taken into the Cat Lounge please. Ensure the lids of your drinks always remain on when unattended to avoid silage and burning the cats
- Please note animals can be known to carry viruses that can be harmful to pregnant women, although our cats are looked after we cannot guarantee that they won’t catch something from being handled by the public therefore it is at the discretion of any pregnant person to enter at their own risk. We will not accept any liability should you think you have contracted something from our cats.
- If you go get scratched, please see a staff member for a band aid.
Do I need to book, or can I just show up?
Can I bring my cat along to the Cat Lounge?
What does it cost to visit the cats?
There is no door charge to just visit the Café if you’re only after a drink or nibble without spending time with the cats.
Can I adopt cats from your Café?
Are the cats friendly?
Am I allowed to pick up/hold/carry the cats?
Is it hygienic having cats in a Café?
Will I be able to take my drink and food through into the cat area?
Is there a minimum age to enter the Cat Lounge?
What if a cat scratches me?
Can I apply for a job at the cafe?
Can I volunteer at the Crazy Cat Cafe?